Customer Care Centre Officer
To meet the growing demand of our fleet managed customers we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident individual with a professional approach towards Customer Service to join our Customer Care Centre.
You should have good keyboard skills, experience of Microsoft Office packages and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• To provide administrative support for external sales and operations teams in all areas of our Vacu-lug Fleet Management System.
• Processing Customer Sales orders onto our internal computer systems.
• Inputting Casing information accurately onto our internal computer systems.
• Dealing with Inbound and Outbound calls relating to enquiries and requests for order numbers.
• Handling and processing of customer job sheets.
• General administrative office duties including filing.
Full training will be given.
In order to apply for the above position please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 1st September 2017