To meet the growing demand of our fleet managed customers we are seeking
to recruit an enthusiastic and confident individual with a professional approach
towards Customer Service to join our Customer Care Centre.
You should have good keyboard skills, experience of Microsoft Office
packages and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
The hours of work are Wednesday and Thursday 08.30am – 17.00pm and
Friday 08.30am – 16.30pm
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To provide administrative support for external sales and operations
teams in all areas of our Vacu-lug Fleet Management System.
- Processing Customer Sales orders onto our internal computer systems.
- Inputting Casing information accurately onto our internal computer
- Providing Accurate customer reporting.
- Handling and processing of customer job sheets.
- Answering Sales calls.
- Processing Customer Sales orders onto our internal systems.
- Dealing with Service Provider queries.
- General administrative office duties including filing.
- Reception cover duties when necessary.
Full training will be given.
In order to apply for the above position please send a full CV to
Closing date – 5th January 2018