Vacu-Lug Tyres Ltd
Gonerby Hill Foot
What is Vacu-Lug Fleet Management (VFM)?
The Management System
Vacu-Lug has invested approximately £0.5m in developing its management information systems, enabling us to deliver fast, reliable, timely, robust and focused management information on all aspects of tyre and associated service-related items.
- VFM is a bespoke tyre fleet management and data storage system designed to assist in the effective management of vehicle fleets.
- VFM captures detailed information on all tyre and service related activities including transactional and financial details at wheel position level.
- It details service provider, date, time and location of work carried out, job sheet number, the reason for removal, tread depths, serial numbers of removed tyres and new tyres fitted, the destination of casings and any other service work carried out.
- It records and notifies service providers of the designated tyre and husbandry policy for each Vacu-Lug customer, which is vehicle specific.
- Hand held electronic inspection units transfer fleet inspection data directly into the VFM system, from where a bespoke range of reports can be generated. The system is also compatible with other data capture technologies.
- VFM holds all pricing related to specific contracts including policy preferences and service costs which are updated regularly following customer review meetings.
- It validates supplier invoices against work authorised and creates accurate invoicing in line with any contractual agreement.
Customers receive direct access to our web based Vacu-Lug Fleet Management System (VFM System). User names and passwords are issued to your nominated personnel, with system access and security levels being able to be set to match the level of authority and detail you would like your key personnel to have available to them.
All data is capable of being viewed live and on-line over the Vacu-Lug web site www.vaculug.com, via a secure log-in. As a VFM client you will be issued with a unique username and password to enable you to view, print or export data relating to your own fleet of vehicles. Security levels can be set to allow individuals within your organisation restricted or limited access to specific reports, as required.
Reports are either available online 24/7, equally, you can save these to Excel and/or incorporate them within other popular applications, such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
As a VFM Client you will be issued with a unique User Name and Password to enable you to view, print and export data relating to your own fleet of vehicles. Security levels can be set to allow individuals within your organisation to have restricted or limited access to specific reports, if required.
From the home page, www.vaculug.com, a link will take you to this screen where you enter the User Name and Password issued to you by the VFM Administrator. Click on the sign-in button.
Providing you have your individual User Name and Password and, of course, internet access, you will be able to view your reports 24/7 365 days a year.
Click a slide to view the process:
|Slide One||Slide Two||Slide Three|
|Slide Four||Slide Five||Slide Six|
|Slide Seven||Slide Eight||Slide Nine|
Main VFM reports available
Financial Summary Report
Details the total tyre and service costs within the specified reporting period, which can be viewed showing total tyes fitted with reasons for removal and also individual service items.
Tyre Fitment Detail
Shows tyre fitment by make, size, pattern and quantity.
Shows tyre and service costs by vehicle.
Work Authorisation Report
Shows costs per vehicle at transactional level.
Fleet Inspection Report
Collates current and historical inspection data. The report shows the previous five months inspections prior to the chosen end date selected. The detail shows vehicle configuration, date inspected and remaining tread depth by wheel position.
Service Fitment Detail
Shows the quantity of service items supplied over the selected reporting period. Reports are viewed over the Vacu-Lug website and data can be printed as a PDF or downloaded and exported into a Microsoft Excel file. The reporting period can be set as short as a single day, monthly, annually or for any specific period since the fleet was set up and became live.