Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your data, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Who We Are
Vaculug Traction Tyres Ltd is an independent retreading specialist and tyre management services provider based in Lincolnshire. Our head office address is: Vaculug Traction Tyres Ltd, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 8HE.
What Information We Collect
We may collect and process information about you (the “data subject”) for either personal or professional reasons, depending upon the circumstances in which they are collected, which will be made clear to you at the time of collection.
The following data is collected when you make an enquiry on our website:
• First Name
• Last Name (if provided)
• Company (if provided)
• Email Address (if provided)
• Telephone Number (if provided)
• Comment or Message
When making an enquiry, you will have the option to express your consent to receive marketing messages. By submitting an enquiry, you are agreeing for a member of our team to contact you in order to deal with your enquiry.
How We Use Personal Information
We process personal information for the following purposes:
• To enhance the user experience
• To deal with enquiries
• To deliver marketing and events communication such as special offers and newsletters (where consent has been provided)
• Internal research and development purposes
Legal Basis for Processing Data
We process your personal data in line with GDPR regulations and we respect the individual must provide consent for us to process their personal data. This is in line with Article 6(1) of the GDPR which sets out the conditions that must be met for the processing of personal data to be lawful:
(a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
When We Share Personal Data
We treat your data confidentially. We may disclose or share your data in order to provide our services effectively and to conduct our business operations and we utilise a web-based platform called Mailchimp for the purpose of marketing campaigns. Our website is managed through the WordPress platform and we work with a third-party web development company called LandingNet Ltd who have administrative rights to our website.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure our site is meeting the needs of our users and to help us make improvements, such as improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• The pages you visit on www.vaculug.co.uk
• How long you spend on each www.vaculug.co.uk page
• How you got to the site
• What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We also use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of our website. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these external pages by clicking a link from our website.
Cookies contain information about the use of your computer, but don’t include personal information about you (they don’t store your name, for example).
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit www.vaculug.co.uk by tracking if you’ve visited before||2 years|
|_gat||Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made||10 minutes|
|_utma||Like _ga, this lets us know if you’ve visited before, so we can count how many of our visitors are new to www.vaculug.co.uk or to a certain page||2 years|
|_utmb||This works with _utmb to calculate the average length of time you spend on www.vaculug.co.uk||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser||When you close your browser|
|_utmz||This tells us how you reached www.vaculug.co.uk (e.g. from another website or search engine)||6 months|
|_use_hitbox||This is a randomly generated number that identifies your browser||When you close your browser|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Lets YouTube count the views of embedded YouTube videos||9 months|
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
The data that we collect from you is stored on our system and utilised within third-party provider platforms such as Mailchimp for marketing and business purposes.
How We Secure Personal Data
We apply appropriate organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against other unlawful forms of processing. Access to personal information is restricted to authorised recipients on a need-to-know basis.
How Long We Keep Personal Data For
When we obtain your personal data, we only keep this for as long as is necessary for the purpose of which it was collected.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
You have the right:
• To be informed (to have the reasons behind the collection and use of your personal information clearly explained)
• Of access (to be provided, within one month of making a verbal or written request, a copy of any data about you that we retain – this is also known as a “subject access request”) at no charge
• To rectification (correction of your personal data when incorrect or out of date within one month of receipt of a verbal or written request)
• To erasure (deletion of your personal data within one month of making a verbal or written request in instances where such a request does not conflict with other legal bases for its retention)
• To restrict processing in certain circumstances (to be carried out within one month of your making a verbal or written request)
• To data portability (to receive a copy of the data you’ve provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, either to yourself or directly to another data controller)
• To object to your personal data being processed (and to get a response within one month of your verbal or written request being received)
Use of Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
For the purpose of marketing campaigns, we may profile your data into segments relating to your industry type or the nature of your enquiry.
Linking to Other Websites / Third Party Content
We link to external sites – such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter – from our website. We accept no responsibility for the content or information contained within any of these linked websites.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, queries or concerns about how we use your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond within 72 hours of receiving your email.
If you wish to write a formal request, please post this to: Vaculug Traction Tyres Ltd, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8HE
If you feel that your data, or a request relating to your data, has not been handled correctly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
You can use the following information to contact the ICO Head Office:
To contact via post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
To contact via telephone: 0303 123 113
To visit the ICO website: www.ico.org.uk
This policy was last updated on 19.11.2018.